When you change your WordPress password using phpMyAdmin, you need to use the MD5 function to encrypt the password before you save it. This will help to protect your password from being compromised.
- To change the password:
- Log in to your web hosting account.
- Click on the “phpMyAdmin” icon.
- In the phpMyAdmin window, select the “wp_users” table.
- Click on the “Edit” button next to the user account.
- In the “Password” field, enter the new password for the user account.
- In the “Function” dropdown box, select “MD5“.
- Click on the “Go” button.